Leading From Purpose Quick Start Course
The Leading From Purpose Quick Start course is perfect for you if:
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to bring the 7 Steps to Productivity to your workplace, or
- You simply wish to create healthier boundaries, with the permission and support to enforce them into your life.
Bring this to your life, your clients and your team through Leading From Purpose.
This course is for you if any of these apply:
- You experience overwhelm in leadership roles.
- You are ready to effect positive change in your life.
- You are willing to let go of Being In Control.
- You want to empower and to be empowered.
- You desire authenticity and connection.
- You feel suffocated by traditional, hierarchical structure.
This course is NOT for you if:
- You are not interested in developing self-awareness.
- You don’t have time to complete and integrate the exercises.
- You are not interested in developing mindfulness.
- You are confidant that you already have a mindful, empowered culture of conscious leadership.
- You. Must. Be. In. Control. At. All. Times.
What do I need for this course?
- 2-3 hours of your time
- A decent internet connection
- A pen and notepad
- A desire to bring authentic, conscious leadership to your life and to your workplace
- An open mind
What do I get?
- The outcomes discussed in this video
- Access to the Leading From Purpose Facebook group
- Bonus: $97 off The 7 Steps to Productivity (reg. $299)
- Bonus: A $200 credit toward the full Road Map to Conscious Leadership program.
How about a taste of the full Leading From Purpose course?
I have worn many hats and experienced many adventures in this game of life. Of all that I have done, nothing has been as educational, traumatic, empowering or eye-opening as working at jobs with and for other people. As a life-long student and observer of what makes us tick, as well as having empathic qualities, I know how business owners – especially small business owners – can have a major impact in creating systemic change at a grassroots level simply by taking a human approach to work.