This may be for you if any of these apply:
- You feel overwhelmed by constant demands and negativity.
- You suffer from anxiety.
- You want to stop worrying so much.
- You want to be the boss of your own energy.
- You are drained from other people's problems and agendas.
- You want to empower and to be empowered.
What it's about:
- Stepping back and looking at the big picture...conscious observation.
- Developing discernment.
- Identifying your relationship to what you do and to the situations in your life.
- Recognizing and neutralizing reactivity.
- Learning to keep your batteries charged & recognizing when others need to do the same.
- Creating clarity from overwhelm.
- Empowering yourself to lead from your own purpose and self-control.
Author & Facilitator
I have worn many hats and experienced many adventures in this game of life. Of all that I have done, nothing has been as educational, traumatic, empowering or eye-opening as working at jobs with and for other people. As a life-long student and observer of what makes us tick, as well as having empathic qualities, I know how business owners – especially small business owners – can have a major impact in creating systemic change at a grassroots level simply by taking a human approach to work.